Start or Stop Service

There are three ways to make account changes: 

  1. Call the City Office utilities billing department and verify the account holder name and address.
  2. Appear in person at the City Offices during normal business hours with valid, photo identification. 
  3. Send a signed, notarized letter to the Chelsea City Offices that includes the address to be serviced, services to be provided (that is, electric, water, sewer), service start date, and contact phone number. A template letter is available below to assist. 

Template service change letter